|RX-200 Falchion-class assault tank|
| Production information
RX-200 Falchion-class assault tank
Somewhat resembling the larger SPHA-T, the tank was used to provide anti-aircraft fire against Hyena-class bombers during the Battle of Malastare. They were largely successful but for the fact that since the tank carried a stun cannon unlike their larger predecessors, the enemy fighters, drained of all their power, crashed into the Republic forces and disabled at least three AT-TEs. They were later used to disable the Zillo Beast, awakened in a sink hole created by the detonation of an electro-proton bomb during the battle, but most of the tanks were destroyed by the enraged monster. A number of the tanks were also used during the Zillo Beast incident on Coruscant, which occurred during the rampage of the escaped creature.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Episode Guide Series 1 & 2 (First identified as RX-200 Falchion-class assault tank)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars booklet