Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Somewhat resembling the larger SPHA-T, the tank was used to provide anti-aircraft fire against Hyena-class bombers during the Battle of Malastare. They were largely successful but for the fact that since the tank carried a stun cannon unlike their larger predecessors, the enemy fighters, drained of all their power, crashed into the Republic forces and disabled at least three AT-TEs. They were later used to disable the Zillo Beast, awakened in a sink hole created by the detonation of an electro-proton bomb during the battle, but most of the tanks were destroyed by the enraged monster. A number of the tanks were also used during the Zillo Beast incident on Coruscant, which occurred during the rampage of the escaped creature.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Episode Guide Series 1 & 2 (First identified as RX-200 Falchion-class assault tank)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars booklet