- "My name, for the record, is Rackham Sear of Quarzite. I am a captain of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and I do not seek the mercy of tyrants."
- ―Rackham Sear, to Depa Billaba
Rackham Sear was a male Kage who served as a captain in the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. He was also brother to fellow Kage warrior and confederate officer, Colonel Coburn Sear. Believing that the Jedi had sided against liberty and justice, Sear obtained a holographic layout of the Jedi Temple from the bounty hunter Cad Bane, and he and General Kleeve orchestrated an attack on the temple. Sear entered the temple's air ducts and released mini-drone explosives throughout the facility, putting the Jedi inhabitants into a state of emergency. While setting explosives on the central spire on the roof of the temple, Sear was confronted by Caleb Dume, a Jedi youngling, and Jedi Master Depa Billaba. Sear managed to fight off the two Jedi, but was unable to complete his mission as Billaba destroyed his explosives. Realizing he was outnumbered, Sear released the last of his miniature explosives and leapt from the roof of the temple to his death, rather than be spared by the Jedi.
- Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant (First appearance)
- Kanan 8: First Blood, Part II: The Towers of the Temple (First identified as Rackham Sear)
- Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa (Indirect mention only)