Radiation was the propagation of energy from a source and through space or another medium. For example, infrared radiation was emitted by animal organisms in the form of heat and light invisible to humans. Stars also emitted radiation, which some species that dwelt in the vacuum of space absorbed through their skin as a means of nourishment. Signals transmitted through space could be corrupted by radiation through a process called radiation interference.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace"
- The Rebellion Begins
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- "High Noon on Jakku"
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Complete Locations