- "Jedi for Jedi!"
- ―Kyp Durron
The radical party was a group of Jedi Knights and apprentices that rallied around Jedi Master Kyp Durron during the Yuuzhan Vong War. They advocated a more aggressive stand against the Yuuzhan Vong which did not take New Republic concerns into account. Although never expelled from the New Jedi Order, they came into conflict with Luke Skywalker's leadership, which most of the other masters rallied around.
While the radicals argued that the Force was with them, the numbers were against them. During the war, Durron's aggressive stance saw him become increasingly isolated from the rest of the Jedi Order. Additionally, many prominent followers of Durron were either killed or came to believe that Durron himself was unstable. Eventually, the radicals were somewhat co-opted when Luke Skywalker placed Durron on the High Council when Cal Omas became Chief of State.
- The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force (First identified as Radical party)