During the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire the now rogue Dread Masters, after their failure on Denova, resurrected their proxy Kephess and send him and a composited army to occupy the Gree world of Asation and in particular the Grand Hypergate; from there the Masters extracted many eldritch creatures so the Gree called for help from both the galactic powers for dispatched strike teams to in order to combat the Dread's plans.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Operation: "Explosive Conflict"
- ↑ Game Update 1.5 of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which introduces Section X, was released after Game Update 1.4, and the Section X conflict is a continuation of the ongoing invasion of Belsavis.
- ↑ Game Update 1.6 added Heroic Space Missions, which places the events of those missions sometime after the events of previous updates, such as Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond.
- ↑ According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, the 2012 novel The Old Republic: Annihilation occurs between Game Updates 1.7 and 2.0, and is dated to 3640 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond, which was released in 2012 prior to Annihilation, can be placed in 3640 BBY.