|Raid on Tangrene|
Bel Iblis victory
- "Tangrene was our real crowning achievement. We blasted a major Ubiqtorate center into fine powder. And then waltzed out right under the collective nose of the three Star Destroyers that were supposed to be guarding the place."
- ―Garm Bel Iblis
Tangrene was the location of an Imperial Ubiqtorate center surprisingly attacked by Garm Bel Iblis with all his five Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers, three years after his split from the Rebel Alliance. Bel Iblis' forces managed to lure three Star Destroyers guarding the place and destroyed the Ubiqtorate base. The Rebel casualties were relatively light with moderate damage and one cruiser out of commission for nearly seven months.
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See "Tangrene")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to the Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, the raid on Tangrene followed Garm Bel Iblis' split from the Rebel Alliance that took place at the time of the Battle of Milvayne according to Differences of Opinion.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 Dark Force Rising
- ↑ The Dark Force Rising Sourcebook places the Raid on Tangrene three years after Garm Bel Iblis' split at the Battle of Milvayne, that occured in 0 ABY according to The New Essential Chronology.