The Rainhawk-class transport, also known as the Pantoran cruiser, was a model of cruiser during the Clone Wars. Baron Papanoida, the chairman of the Pantoran Assembly was known for owning one.
The Pantoran cruiser's design favors defense over offense, and was equipped with powerful ion engines and repulsorlift technology, allowing it to outmaneuver standard starfighters, yet not outpace them. The vessel was discontinued by the time Clone Wars began.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- (First identified as Pantoran cruiser)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Rainhawk-class transport)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles