Raith Sienar was a wealthy male engineer and starship designer who was active during the reign of Emperor Sheev Palpatine. He was the head of Sienar Fleet Systems, one of the Galactic Empire’s foremost military manufacturers. Sienar produced the heavily customized Star Courier, the Scimitar. It was Sienar who designed the original TIE starfighters, drawing influence from Kuat Systems Engineering's Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor. According to Sava Korin Pers, Palpatine's luxury pleasure craft Imperialis might have been a custom job by Sienar himself. Moff Wilhuff Tarkin was a friend of Sienar's. The insurgent Berch Teller attributed Tarkin's ownership of the corvette Carrion Spike to that friendship, although many other shipbuilders played a part in outfitting that vessel.
- Tarkin (First mentioned)
- Lando, Part II (Mentioned only; first identified as Raith)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition