Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ralltiir system, also known as the Ralltiiri system, was a five-planet star system in the Core Worlds's Darpa sector. Located in the Ringali Shell, a string of systems along the Perlemian Trade Route that was named after the nearby Ringali Nebula, the Ralltiir system contained a single star, Rallt. The first planet in the system was Ockbur, a world of searing rock, and the second planet Ralltiir was a terrestrial planet that was orbited by twenty-eight moons and served as one of the galaxy's major financial centers. The system's third and fourth worlds, Pauc'on and Clascvoria, were both barren rock and were orbited by two moons and one moon respectively, and the fifth planet in the system was the frozen world of Inwil which was orbited by three moons.
- Knights of the Old Republic 13: Days of Fear, Part 1
- Episode I Adventures 3: The Fury of Darth Maul (First appearance)
- Empire 5: Princess... Warrior, Part 1
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Legacy 36: Renegade
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (First mentioned)
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Into the Core Worlds"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- ↑ Heroes & Rogues
- ↑ Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- ↑ Legacy 36: Renegade