Ralo Surrel was a human male pilot who served in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. During the war, Major Surrel served as Red Eleven and was a wingmate to Red Leader, Garven Dreis. In that capacity, he was killed during the Battle of Yavin.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Ralo Surrel is played by actor Russell Balogh in the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The character was first seen in the initial trailer for the movie, appearing next to Jyn Erso as she and Cassian Andor depart the Yavin base with other rebel pilots and marines.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance before being retconned)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance after being retconned) (Voice only)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization (Voice only)
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Ralo Surrel)