|Chronological and political information|
- "Our true king has been silenced."
- ―Saw Gerrera
Dendup believed in not entering the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems, while allied with the Republic. Yet at the beginning of the war, Dendup was overthrown by Sanjay Rash, who allied Onderon with the Separatists. Rash was not really the true king, but a puppet to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Saw Gerrera was a loyal follower of Dendup and would not tolerate Rash's Separatist-backed regime, so he joined the Onderon rebels.
Personality and traitsEdit
Ramsis Dendup was the true king of Onderon, and only wanted to bring peace and freedom to his people.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.46
- (First identified as Ramsis Dendup)
- (First pictured)