A Trandoshan hunter called Ramy lived on the moon Wasskah around 21 BBY, hunting down captive Jedi—typically younglings but sometimes Padawans—for sport. He was stationed at the floating fortress, when it was infiltrated by three Jedi—Ahsoka Tano, O-Mer and Jinx—and the Wookiee Chewbacca. When the intruders appeared behind them on a hover pod, Ramy hissed at the group, while Lagon was thrown off the edge of the fortress. The Trandoshans overwhelmed the prisoners, but when Wookiee reinforcements arrived, General Tarfful tossed Ramy out of the fortress. Ramy survived the fall and later traveled to the planet Nal Hutta alongside fellow survivor Krix.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ramy first appeared in Episode 21 of the The Clone Wars animated series—"Padawan Lost"—and was identified properly in the corresponding episode guide. Ramy's name comes from Mary Franklin, the editor of Bantha Tracks and a huge fan of Trandoshans.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- (First identified as Ramy)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Three