The military rank of officers of the First Order Navy, and of the army when not in combat situations, was denoted by a combination of uniform color and arm insignia. General officers wore charcoal gray uniforms, senior officers wore teal, junior officers wore light gray, and non-commissioned officers wore black.
Rank was further denoted by insignia worn on the left sleeve of the uniform. Insignia consisted of a black cuff title edged in silver, typically bearing the name of a particular Imperial hero or unit of the Galactic Civil War depicted in silver Aurebesh letters. Insignia for Generals and Admirals was somewhat different and consisted of two blank black stripes, both edged in silver. Generals' stripes were further accentuated with black piping, while Admirals' stripes had red piping.
|Uniform color||Name on cuff title||Rank|
|Light gray||Clyss Power||Lieutenant|
|Black||Hal 4||Squad Leader|
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Rank insignia of the First Order)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia