|RapidResponse police speeder|
RapidResponse police speeder
The speeders were powered by repulsors and a turbine engine mounted on the frontal prong. The speeder was controlled via twin steering vanes atop the bike and pedals fitted below. Two blaster cannons protruded from the bottom of the forward prong.
The RapidResponse police speeder was based on the BARC speeder utilized by the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. Originally developed for military use by Aratech Repulsor Company, the BARC speeder saw such great success that Aratech repackaged it for police use on Coruscant. Mostly, they were driven by CSF police droids.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles (First identified as RapidResponse police speeder)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Coruscant police speeder
- Coruscant Security Force assault ship
- Coruscant Security Force incident support vessel
- Coruscant Security Force interceptor
- Police cruiser backup unit
- Variable Altitude Assault Transport/enforcement