At least 29 meters
At least 29 meters
At least 3 meters
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
The Rapier One could be launched from a Surronian cruiser and land on surfaces too small for the mothership. It was at least 1/11 the size of the carrier vessel. The saucer craft had a dual cockpit design, with transparisteel canopies on the dorsal surface of the saucer.
On the ventral side, the vessel had two thrusters, two laser cannons, two torpedo launchers and three boarding ramps. Two on the front side leading towards the two cockpits and another one located on the back for passengers/cargo. Like all Flarestar-class attack shuttles owned by Ohnaka, the mark of his pirate gang was painted on both sides of the ship.
The ship transported Count Dooku and Ohnaka from Vanqor to the surface of Florrum. Later, an accomplice of Turk Falso, the lieutenant of Ohnaka used the saucer to attack and take down a Republic Nu-class attack shuttle carrying a ransom of spice for Count Dooku proving that the craft was very capable as a starfighter against enemy craft. Dooku may have used the Rapier One as his escape craft after breaking out of the Weequay prison, but it could have been another Flarestar-class attack shuttle.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Galaxy at War
- ↑ The Clone Wars: Hunting the Hunters (Part I)
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- ↑ Given Falso and his accomplice planned to escape in it, it would require hyperdrive capability.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General" (Decoded)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"