Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rappertunie was a member of the Max Rebo Band, a 12-member band led by Max Rebo. Four years after the Battle of Yavin, crime lord Jabba the Hutt, a fan of Max Rebo, hired the band to perform at his palace on Tatooine. While performing an encore of "Jedi Rocks," the band was interrupted by Jabba when he dropped his slave dancer, Oola, into the rancor pit beneath his throne.
Personality and traitsEdit
Rappertunie was a male, green-skinned Shawda Ubb who stood at three-tenths of a meter in height. Like other Shawda Ubb, Rappertunie could spit a paralyzing poison, and he would do so at anyone who threatened him.
Skills and abilitiesEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
During the production of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Rappertunie was nicknamed "Jedi Rapper" by the filmmakers. He was realized as a puppet which was then digitally composited into new and existing footage for the Special Edition release of the film.
- Music in the Star Wars Galaxy: The Modal Nodes vs. The Max Rebo Band
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6
- ↑ Music in the Star Wars Galaxy: The Modal Nodes vs. The Max Rebo Band
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows, with Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace set as Year 0. Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi can be deduced as taking place four years after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know