Rapotwanalantonee, whom everyone called Rappertunie, was a member of the Max Rebo Band, a 12-member band led by Max Rebo. In 4 ABY, crime lord Jabba the Hutt, a fan of Max Rebo, hired the band to perform at his palace on Tatooine. While performing an encore of "Jedi Rocks," the band was interrupted by Jabba when he dropped his slave dancer, Oola, into the rancor pit beneath his throne.
Personality and traitsEdit
Rappertunie was a male, green-skinned Shawda Ubb who stood at three-tenths of a meter in height. Like other Shawda Ubb, Rappertunie could spit a paralyzing poison, and he would do so at anyone who threatened him.
Skills and abilitiesEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
During the production of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Rappertunie was nicknamed "Jedi Rapper" by the filmmakers. He was realized as a puppet which was then digitally composited into new and existing footage for the Special Edition release of the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Music in the Star Wars Galaxy: The Modal Nodes vs. The Max Rebo Band
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6
- ↑ Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Music in the Star Wars Galaxy: The Modal Nodes vs. The Max Rebo Band
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know