- "Krennic, stop. It was me. It was me. They have nothing to do with it. Spare them."
- ―Galen Erso unsuccessfully attempts to stop Krennic from executing Milio and his colleagues
Rasett Milio was a human male scientist who served in the Galactic Empire's Tarkin Initiative as the administrator of its HECIL division. Milio's projects focused on the creation of containment channels and force fields in order to "sheath" energy unleashed by a superlaser into a focusing cone.
Personality and traitsEdit
While part of the Kyber crystal research team, Uravan wore a blue-and-white engineering jumpsuit. The jumpsuit had antiseptic coveralls, which were marked with the insignia of both the Empire and the Tarkin Initiative. His uniform had a tunic that would change colors when in the presence of dangerous radiation, and shoes grounded against potential static charges within the labs. His jumpsuit included a pocket over the chest that held code cylinders, which unlocked access to restricted laboratories.
Behind the scenesEdit
Rasett Milio first appeared in the 2016 anthology film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, in which he was portrayed by Alan Rushton. The film's credits refer to him as "Engineer", but his name was revealed in Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo which was published the same day as the film's release.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Secret Mission
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Rasett Milio)
- (Picture only)
- (Indirect mention only)