- "Finest ration-squares on Lothal."
- ―Jai Kell sarcastically praises the academy's ration-squares
Ration-squares were a type of food served to the cadets of the Academy for Young Imperials on the planet Lothal during the reign of the Galactic Empire. Around five years before the Battle of Yavin, the human Cadet Jai Kell complained to his roommates at the academy that he longed for maize rolls and Westhills butter instead of another meal of ration-squares.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- ↑ The events of Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks take place during the events of the first season of the Star Wars Rebels television show. Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide establishes that the events of the season take place five years prior to the Battle of Yavin, and therefore so must the events of the novel.