Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "At this rate, I've got men scalping ration cubes for a half week's salary."
A clear, tasteless small cube, the ration cube, or nutrition cube, was full of nutrients—a useful quick meal for ground forces on the run. It was used by clone commandos. Although they had no taste, Commandos used them because they had the perfect nutritional profile for their requirements. They had no smell so the enemy couldn't detect them, and they had no fiber so the commandos could excrete minimal waste product and prevent themselves from being tracked. Training Sergeant Kal Skirata nicknamed the sorry-tasting cubes "Dry Rats".
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel (Mentioned only)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (First appearance)