|Chronological and political information|
- "If Zey thinks I'm trouble, he'll have a nasty shock if he gets Rav Bralor. You know what Mando females are like."
- ―Kal Skirata
After the completion of the duties of the Cuy'val Dar, she presumably returned to Mandalore. Midway through the Clone Wars she was asked by Sergeant Kal Skirata to maintain Kyrimorut, his future home and bastion of the Skirata clan, in the northern forests of Mandalore. Skirata returned to Mandalore 480 days after the Battle of Geonosis (Galactic Civil War) with a very pregnant Etain Tur-Mukan after deciding that Mandalore was the safest place for Etain, a Jedi General, to give birth in secret. Bralor had the home ready for them and helped them settle into their surroundings. Bralor and her niece Parja were present for the birth of Venku Skirata and for the arrival of Fi Skirata after he suffered brain trauma at the Battle of Gaftikar.
Bralor trained a full company of Republic commandos, including Vevut Squad and Yayax Squad. The Commandos of Yayax deserted the Grand Army of the Republic after Order 66 and came to Mandalore to live with Bralor and the Skirata clan.
Personality and traitsEdit
Bralor was described by Etain Tur-Mukan as 'frighteningly fit' and was a competent soldier with a strong dislike of Kaminoans and little patience for dithering from commanding officers. She and Kal Skirata were close friends and comrades-in-arms long before their service as Cuy'val Dar.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bralor's figurine bears a strong resemblance to illustrations of Vhonte Tervho.
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact (First mentioned)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: True Colors (First appearance)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- Imperial Commando: 501st
- Entertainment Earth Meet Mandalorian Rav Bralor
- EE Exclusive Star Wars Elite Forces Action Figure Set
- Rav Bralor on the Star Wars Merchandise Wiki