Type I (Breathable)
|Points of interest|
Raxus Secundus was located in the Raxus system, the same star system as Raxus Prime. The planet was the site of the Separatist Parliament during the Clone Wars and was heavily guarded by a fleet of Separatist frigates and battleships. Separatist Senator Mina Bonteri and her family lived on the world during the conflict close to a spaceport in one of the planet's cities.
Behind the scenesEdit
According to the episode guide for "Heroes on Both Sides," the relationship between Raxus and the pre-existing Raxus Prime has not been specified, though the two planets were clearly designed to be different from one another.
When asked about any future update showing the placement of the planet Raxus compared to Raxus Prime, Atlas author Jason Fry responded that the appendix works on a system-level and he sees no reason why Raxus and Raxus Prime can't be in the same solar system. Fry later made this connection canon with Raxus's entry in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide.
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 121 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 2
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.16
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.20
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 5
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Three
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- Star Wars: Beware the Sith
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: What Is a Sith Warrior?
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 16
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide (First identified as Raxus Secundus)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Five
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.50
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 21
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook