At least 1.3 million
Around 30,000 BBY, the system was annexed by the expanding Infinite Empire, while Humans colonized the nearby worlds of Barseg and Janilis via sleeper ships after 27,500 BBY. Following the downfall of the Rakata in 25,200 BBY due to a plague and a slave revolt, the system was briefly ruled by the Livien League. After circa 25,120 BBY, Raxus Prime served as a capital for Xer VIII's Tionese faction—the Kingdom of Cron—before being absorbed by the expansive empire of Xim the Despot.
After Xim's empire collapsed in a war with the Hutt Empire in 25,096 BBY, the Raxus system was briefly ruled by the Honorable Union of Desevro & Tion. In 24,000 BBY, the Tionese fought against the Galactic Republic along the newly blazed Perlemian Trade Route, but they joined them a century later after being exhausted by the conflict.
- Boba Fett: The Fight to Survive
- Boba Fett: Part I: Survival
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars video game
- Boba Fett: Crossfire
- The Force Unleashed novel
- The Force Unleashed video game
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ The Essential Atlas gives the population of Raxus Prime as 1.3 million, but there is no information regarding other inhabitants of the system.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed