Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Raymus Antilles was a human male from Alderaan. During his time in the service of the House of Organa, he captained the CR90 corvettes Tantive III and Tantive IV. Antilles died shortly before the Battle of Yavin, while trying to protect Princess Leia Organa from Darth Vader.
- "The war will go on without me. It won't without you."
- ―Antilles, to Leia Organa
A human male, Raymus Antilles hailed from the influential and peaceful planet of Alderaan. He was schooled in diplomacy and became a capable starship pilot. Eventually, he came to work for the House of Organa, being entrusted to transport its members across the galaxy. As such, he served in the command staff of Senator Bail Organa, husband to Queen Breha of Alderaan. Toward the end of the Clone Wars, Antilles piloted the CR90 corvette Tantive III for Senator Organa.
Still a servant of the Organas, Captain Antilles proved himself an extraordinary leader, as he broke through countless Imperial blockades to get supplies to the Alliance to Restore the Republic. He continued to serve Princess Leia, after she succeeded her father as Senator of Alderaan. A loyal guard to the princess, the captain perished protecting her identity when Darth Vader boarded the corvette Tantive IV and strangled him.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Raymus Antilles)
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations