|Chronological and political information|
- "Hmm. You suppose the Empire knows we're here?"
- ―Doc, in response to the sound of Razik entering the lab
Razik was a male Sith Lord who served the resurgent Empire during the Cold War and the Second Great Galactic War. A pale-skinned Human with red-orange eyes and short black hair in a double stripe hairstyle, Razik made use of a double-bladed lightsaber and armored robes in combat. When the Galactic Republic joined the Balmorran Resistance in their attempt to drive the Empire off the planet Balmorra in 3,642 BBY, Razik was stationed in the Balmorran Arms Factory during the battle to protect a cloaking device prototype.
However, the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython and the medic Doc raided the factory to recover the device. When the pair copied research data from a terminal and set off an alarm, Razik and his soldiers entered the room and attacked the two in an unsuccessful attempt to stop the Hero from reaching the device, resulting in the Imperials' deaths.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lord Razik's only appearance is in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare and LucasArts on December 20, 2011. He appears in the Jedi Knight mission "Spoils of War" on Balmorra, where he attempts to stop the player and Doc from reaching the cloaking device.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation places the beginning of the renewed war in 3,642 BBY, and the fighting on Balmorra is one of the earliest conflicts.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Spoils of War" on Balmorra