Re-Education was a branch of the Imperial Security Bureau. Commission for the Preservation of the New Order members convicted of a crime by Internal Affairs were sent to Re-Education. Many of the individuals, referred to as "Graduates of Re-Education," returned to work within COMPNOR, but always at a lower-level posting. These "Re-Educated" individuals were reported to react strangely, and that their emotions and speech was disjointed and out of phase. According to the Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide, those sentenced to "Re-Education" were implemented with forcible training in the precepts of COMPNOR.
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Death Star Technical Companion
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide