Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rebel Fanfare is a musical motif that represents the Rebel Alliance. It is used extensively in Episode IV and less frequently in all other episodes. The theme is played by a brass section. It appears in the closing credits of every movie. It also appears in the theme of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series). It is an integral part of the main theme of Star Wars Rebels TV series.
The Rebel Fanfare appears in the following tracks:
- Main Title/Rebel Blockade Runner
- Imperial Attack
- The Hologram/Binary Sunset
- The Death Star/The Stormtroopers
- Wookiee Prisoner/Detention Block Ambush
- Ben Kenobi's Death/TIE Fighter Attack
- The Throne Room/End Title
In addition to being an integral part of the show's theme, the trumpet fanfare that is the signature of the Rebel Fanfare is also used in most intro & outro screens of the Star Wars Rebels episodes.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film) (End credits only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series) (End credits of every episode only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga