The Rebel Alliance
Rebel Fanfare is a musical motif that represents the Rebel Alliance. It is used extensively in Episode IV and less frequently in all other episodes. The theme is played by a brass section. It appears in the closing credits of every movie. It also appears in the theme of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series). It is an integral part of the main theme of Star Wars Rebels TV series.
The Rebel Fanfare appears in the following tracks:
- Main Title/Rebel Blockade Runner
- Imperial Attack
- The Hologram/Binary Sunset
- The Death Star/The Stormtroopers
- Wookiee Prisoner/Detention Block Ambush
- Ben Kenobi's Death/TIE Fighter Attack
- The Throne Room/End Title
The trumpet fanfare that is the signature of the Rebel Fanfare is used in all intro screens and most outro screens of the Star Wars Rebels episodes. Since the Call to Action episode, however, the trumpet fanfare was no longer heard in the outro screen. It remains to be seen if this will be the pattern for the rest of the episodes in Season 2, or just indicative of a multi-episode arc.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film) (End credits only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series) (End credits of every episode only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga