Rebel Fanfare is a musical motif that represents the Rebel Alliance. It is used extensively in Episode IV and less frequently in all other episodes. The theme is played by a brass section. It appears in the closing credits of every movie. It also appears in the theme of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series). It is an integral part of the main theme of Star Wars Rebels TV series.
The Rebel Fanfare appears in the following tracks:
- Main Title/Rebel Blockade Runner
- Imperial Attack
- The Hologram/Binary Sunset
- The Death Star/The Stormtroopers
- Wookiee Prisoner/Detention Block Ambush
- Ben Kenobi's Death/TIE Fighter Attack
- The Throne Room/End Title
In addition to being an integral part of the show's theme, the trumpet fanfare that is the signature of the Rebel Fanfare is also used in most intro & outro screens of the Star Wars Rebels episodes.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film) (End credits only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series) (End credits of every episode only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga