It retained the same basic design as stock Providences, but included a large, shell-like addition on the rear quarter, below the command tower. Wings and additional engines protruded from either side of this area.
Afterward, the Rebel One went on a series of random hyperspace jumps. The hyperdrive failed at the Imperial refueling center of Bannistar Station. As part of a plan to destroy the refueling center, the Rebels self-destructed the Rebel One as Imperial ships moved to board it. This act destroyed a EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate and a few TIE/LN starfighters.
Behind the scenesEdit
Rebel One appears in the Star Wars: Rebellion comics.
- Rebellion 4: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 4 (First appearance)
- Rebellion 5: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 5 (First identified as the Rebel One)
- Rebellion 11: Small Victories, Part 1
- Rebellion 12: Small Victories, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Rebellion 14: Small Victories, Part 4 (As call-sign for Lambda-class T-4a shuttle)