Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It retained the same basic design as stock Providences, but included a large, shell-like addition on the rear quarter, below the command tower. Wings and additional engines protruded from either side of this area.
Afterward, the Rebel One went on a series of random hyperspace jumps. The hyperdrive failed at the Imperial refueling center of Bannistar Station. As part of a plan to destroy the refueling center, the Rebels self-destructed the Rebel One as Imperial ships moved to board it. This act destroyed a EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate and a few TIE/LN starfighters.
Behind the scenesEdit
Rebel One appears in the Star Wars: Rebellion comics.
- Rebellion 4: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 4 (First appearance)
- Rebellion 5: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 5 (First identified as the Rebel One)
- Rebellion 11: Small Victories, Part 1
- Rebellion 12: Small Victories, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Rebellion 14: Small Victories, Part 4 (As call-sign for Lambda-class T-4a shuttle)