Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A rectenna (short for rectifying antenna), or radar dish, was a type of sensor installed on a starship that had the ability to both detect and target hostile crafts. The Millennium Falcon, a modified YT-1300f light freighter owned by Han Solo, was equipped with a round military-grade rectenna at the time of the Galactic Civil War. However, the dish was snapped off during the Battle of Endor, and Solo had to replace it with rectangular civilian model.
- Battle to the End (As "radar dish")
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy: A Graphic Novel
- Han Solo, Part II
- Han Solo, Part III
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Deluxe Book and Model Set
Notes and referencesEdit
- Rectenna on Wikipedia