Tsui Choi flew as Red Leader with his Jedi starfighter squadron, and led his pilots, including Aayla Secura, into battle against the forces of Commander Merai at the Battle of Kamino. A Red Leader also commanded the Republic starfighter squadron of the same name at the Battle of Muunilinst.
During the Third Battle of Tythe and the Battle of Coruscant, Obi-Wan Kenobi led Red Squadron, flying in his Jedi Interceptor along with Anakin Skywalker, as Red Five and a squadron of ARC-170 starfighters led by Commander Davijaan.
During the Battle of Yavin, Garven Dreis served as Red Leader in the Alliance to Restore the Republic, leading his pilots into battle against the Death Star. Dreis was killed by Darth Vader during the battle.
During the Battle of Endor, Wedge Antilles flew as Red Leader, commanding the squadron formerly flying as Rogue Squadron. He led Red Squadron into the superstructure of the second Death Star, and, along with Gold Leader Lando Calrissian, destroyed the battle station. Following that battle, Red Squadron was once more renamed Rogue Squadron.
After the Bacta War, the auxiliary Rogue Squadron was called Red Squadron while conversing with Antilles' Rogue Squadron in order to avoid confusion.
Some time after the Battle of Endor, another squadron led by a Red Leader helped defend a Star Tours travel agency StarSpeeder 3000 from Imperial TIE fighters when the civilian vessel accidentally ended up in the midst of Red Squadron's battle to destroy a Death Star-like space station.
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Red 1)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 8
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=6561&text=&imageid=40619&box=&shownew= GalacticHunter: Hasbro's 3-3/4 Goji action figure review
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports