Red Squadron was the name of a number of starfighter squadrons in operation throughout galactic history:
- Red Squadron, also Red Wing, a fighter group of Aurek-class tactical strikefighters that fought during the Jedi Civil War, and later during the First Jedi Purge.
- Red Squadron, an X-wing squadron that encountered a Star Tours travel agency starship during a battle.
- Red Squadron, an X-wing squadron stationed on the New Republic Majestic-class heavy cruiser Mandjur.
- Red Squadron, an E-wing escort starfighter squadron stationed on the New Republic Endurance-class fleet carrier Intrepid.
- Red Squadron, a fake TIE/D Defender unit made by Rogue Squadron during the Hegemony theater.
Darth Krayt's Sith Empire
- Red Flight, a temporary New Republic X-wing starfighter detachment assembled for an ambassadorial trip to Adumar.
- Red Flight, a BTL-S8 K-wing assault starfighter flight that was part of the New Republic's 24th Bombardment Squadron.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.