- "They're heading for the Medical Frigate."
- ―Wedge Antilles, during the Battle of Endor
The Redemption was an EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate in the Alliance to Restore the Republic's fleet. She was refitted with advanced medical facilities and served the fleet as the primary medical frigate. After Luke Skywalker was rescued from Cloud City, the Millennium Falcon brought him to the Redemption where he was given a mechno-arm to replace the one he lost duelling Darth Vader. The Redemption later participated in the Battle of Endor; though she was targeted and attacked by several TIE fighters, including one piloted by Commander Ciena Ree, she was not destroyed and was later seen flying away from the Death Star II as it blew up.
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned only) (First identified as Redemption)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: Shattered Empire, Part II (Mentioned only)