- "I will again assume the duties all Wyyrlok have held while our Master rests in stasis—as the voice of our Lord Krayt and regent of the Sith Order."
- ―Darth Wyyrlok III
In the case of the One Sith, various Chagrian Sith Lords, each bearing in turn the name of Darth Wyyrlok, bore the title while the One Sith's leader, Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Krayt, went into stasis. The Regent was considered the "voice" of the Dark Lord and commanded in his stead. By 137 ABY, a third Wyyrlok assumed control of the One Sith as regent after killing the Dark Lord on Had Abbadon.
Regent was also the title given to Grand Admiral Morlish Veed when he agreed to act as a figurehead for Darth Wyyrlok and the public face of the Galactic Empire. After the death of Darth Wyyrlok at the hands of his former Master, Darth Krayt reclaimed control of both the One Sith and the Empire. His first act was to relieve Veed from his position as Regent.
- Knight Errant
- Cloak of Deception
- The Cestus Deception
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Champions of the Force (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legacy: Storms
- Star Wars: Legacy 38: Tatooine, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy 40: Tatooine, Part 4
- Star Wars: Legacy 42: Divided Loyalties (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 43: Monster, Part 1
- Star Wars: Legacy 44: Monster, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 47: The Fate of Dac