The Relby-v10 micro grenade launcher was a highly destructive blaster/mortar weapon modified from the BlasTech Industries CSPL-12 projectile launcher. It was commonly referred to simply as a Mortar Gun.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Bossk's Mortar Gun) (First identified as Relby-v10 micro grenade launcher)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Card: Relby-v10 Micro Grenade Launcher)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- The Bespin Gambit
In other languages