The Relby-v10 mortar gun, also known as a Relby V-10 Grenade Launcher, was a model of blaster rifle that was used by the Trandoshan bounty hunter Bossk. It was also used by Bossk's father, Cradossk.
Aside from Bossk famously using the weapon, some marksmen of both the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire used the Relby-v10.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as Relby V-10 Grenade Launcher)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Ezra's Gamble
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger (First identified as Relby-v10 mortar gun)