Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Releqy replaced her father in the New Republic Senate after his death at the hands of Shedao Shai, a Yuuzhan Vong commander. Even after her father's murder, she advocated a peaceful solution to the Yuuzhan Vong War, though she had few allies in this. After the Battle of Coruscant, she went to Mon Calamari with the majority of the Senate, and supported Cal Omas in his bid to become Chief of State. After winning the election, Omas appointed Releqy Minister of State, and made her a member of the High Council, where she voted against the use of the biological weapon Alpha Red. She was also related to the Caamasi Jedi Ylenic It'kla
Behind the scenesEdit
- I, Jedi (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin (Indirect mention only)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- "ComicScan: Comics That Almost Were"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 4 (as Releqy It'Kla)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia