|Present for battles/events|
The Reliance I was equipped with turbolasers and shield generators and a specialized bridge atmospheric containment field. The vessel was equipped with a shipboard infirmary, complete with bacta tanks and medical droids.
Under the command of Fleet Captain Orley Vanicus, she was damaged by an assault wave of Chaos fighters at Koros Major during the First Battle of Empress Teta, when swarms of the small attack starfighters and Krath CX-133 Chaos fighter were used in kamikaze strikes against the Republic fleet and one such craft crashed into the Reliance I's bridge viewports.
Although the hole was quickly sealed off by an atmospheric force-field and the burning wreckage was cooled quickly, there were several casualties among the command crew. Ulic Qel-Droma himself was injured by flying shrapnel from the impact and spent some time with a fever in the ship's infirmary.
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith (audio) (First identified as Reliance I)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 2: The Quest for the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia