- "Looks like the kid bought it."
"(weakly) Don't count on it."
- ―Han Solo, Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker
A Force user could use the Force to Remain Conscious after being incapacitated through injury or some other means. However, they were severely limited in the actions that they could perform, sometimes only capable of performing one task before lapsing into unconsciousness. Force users who were able to use Control Pain to suppress the effects of the injury after using Remain Conscious could continue to function without being knocked out.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Rules Companion
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim (As "remain conscious")
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook (As "remain conscious")
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- The Last Command Sourcebook (As "remain conscious")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook