| Technical information
| Historical information
- "Looks like the kid bought it."
"(weakly) Don't count on it."
- ―Han Solo, Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker
A Force user could use the Force to Remain Conscious after being incapacitated through injury or some other means. However, they were severely limited in the actions that they could perform, sometimes only capable of performing one task before lapsing into unconsciousness. Force users who were able to use Control Pain to suppress the effects of the injury after using Remain Conscious could continue to function without being knocked out.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, First Edition (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Rules Companion
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook