Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Renatasia system contained the medium-sized yellow star Renatasia and eight planets, including Renatasia III and Renatasia IV. It was one of the many lost Human colonies founded by Grizmallt under the Old Republic.
In 13 BBY, the colony was rediscovered by the Centrality. Osuno Whett and Vuffi Raa were assigned by the Centrality and the Galactic Empire to win the trust of the Renatasians to make them easy targets for the armed forces to subdue. Covering the droid Vuffi Raa with an organic exterior, Whett posed as Vuffi's assistant and presented them as representatives of a galactic civilization eager to welcome the Renatasians.
Whett and Vuffi Raa toured the world and helped the Renatasians form a unified world government. Then after 700 days, Whett transmitted all his data, beginning the invasion by the Imperial and Centran forces. Because of the massacre that followed, Vuffi Raa was nicknamed the "Butcher of Renatasia" since none of the Renatasians realized he was a droid and that Whett was the true butcher. In response, a group of the survivors had commandeered twelve aging starfighters and vowed to hunt down and kill Vuffi Raa.
Behind the scenesEdit
- According to Dan Wallace, the retcon of Renatasia as another colony of Grizmallt is a small easter egg, as Reina Tasia could come from Queen Elsinore den Tasia. The only problem with that retcon is that Vuffi Raa describes the Renatasian civilization as prehistoric and far older than the Republic. One possible explanation is that Vuffi Raa, like Palpatine, would describe the Galactic Government as a
- "...Republic that has stood for a thousand years ..."
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon (First mentioned)
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation (Mentioned only)
SourcesEditIn other languages