Repeating blasters such as the E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannon was an emplacement weapon with formidable firepower, although a long set-up time limited the effectiveness of its kinetic energy. Baze Malbus utilized an MWC-35c "Staccato Lightning" repeating cannon prior to the Galactic Civil War, which allowed him to fire a spray of lasers at a rapid rate over a wide variety of targets. Snowtroopers of the First Order later used an FWMB-10 repeating blaster pintle-mounted to their Light Infantry Utility Vehicles.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Dark Disciple
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- "Grounded"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Uprising
- "Blade Squadron: Jakku"—Star Wars Insider 172
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Perilous Pursuit"
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 5
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as repeating blaster)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files