A battle rages on the Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk. Victory is in sight for the clone armies of the Republic, led by Jedi Masters Yoda, Luminara Unduli, and Quinlan Vos, but none of them are aware that victory will lead to a betrayal that will change the galaxy forever. There is one chance to survive, and one course remaining to any who survive…
The fate of the Jedi Order is sealed, but a single Jedi may find a path to the future…or to the grave.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
According to Randy Stradley, when the Star Wars: Republic writers became aware of Quinlan Vos' fate in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith's original screenplay written by George Lucas, they decided to just let the character die despite their plans to do more stories with him in the lead role. However, when they learned that Lucas deleted Vos' scene from the final shooting script, they retconned Vos' death to just a wound and brought back the character in this issue.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 9: Endgame
- Star Wars: 30th Anniversary Collection Volume 6: Endgame
- Star Wars Omnibus: Clone Wars Volume 3: The Republic Falls
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 41st Elite Corps AT-RT)
- ↑ Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 41st Elite Corps BARC Speeders)
- ↑ . "In George's original screenplay for RotS, there was a scene where Vos was killed, so we put it in the adaptation -- even though there was more we wanted to do with him. Later, we learned Vos's scene was cut (never filmed), so we decided he was only wounded."