The Republic Center for Military Operations, also referred to as the Republic military base, was a sprawling military complex designed by architect Orson Krennic during the Clone Wars. It served as the operation hub for the Grand Army of the Republic. At the summit of the complex was the Strategic Planning Amphitheater, within which a meeting was held by the Strategic Advisory Cell during the first year of the Clone Wars to discuss plans for the creation of a Republic superweapon.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (First identified as Republic Center for Military Operations)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Tarkin (Indirect mention only)