|Republic strategy conference|
- "The worst part about our job are these boring strategy conferences."
"Cheer up, Anakin. This is your chance to voice all your complaints about military protocol. And it looks as though we can finally get underway. I will inform Master Windu the last straggler has arrived, while you work on your attitude."
"Isn't that ship coming in a little too fast?"
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Republic strategy conference, also referred to as the Republic Valor strategy conference was held in 20 BBY during the Clone Wars aboard the Valor space station. Officers from the Republic Navy and members of the Jedi High Council and Jedi Order convened to discuss their ongoing efforts against the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
In addition to Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Jedi High Council, Jedi General Anakin Skywalker also attended the conference. Also, Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin and other officers of the Republic Navy attended, as well as several clone trooper commanders, including CC-2224, CC-8826, and CC-3636.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return" (First appearance) (First identified as Republic strategy conference)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 10 (HMP1, HMP Droid Gunship) dates "Bound for Rescue" to 20 BBY, while The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 23 (PLO5–6, Clone Wars Ace Pilot) dates "Sabotage" to the final month of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology establishes as occurring in 20 BBY. Since places "Point of No Return" between those two episodes, it can be concluded that "Point of No Return" also takes place in 20 BBY.
- Reformation of Jedi military command. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (January 15, 2013, 8:00 pm UTC). Retrieved on January 16, 2013. (First identified as Republic Valor strategy conference)