| Production information
| Technical specifications
These heavy vessels in the Republic's fleet were long blocks of superstructure, often capped in the center with one or more command towers, and reinforced in some areas with thick, uniform armor. Along their sides were engine-banks clustered in "islands", connected to the main hull.
Similar in design to the larger Republic command ship Reliance I, these battleships formed the main assault fleet at the Battle of Koros Major and the Battle of Onderon. Such vessels were also present at the Conclave on Deneba shortly after the battle had ended.
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith (audio)
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Chronology
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook (First identified as Republic battleship)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia