|Foray-class blockade runner|
Foray-class blockade runner
40 to 100
Not available for sale
The blockade runners were armed with turreted guns positioned on each side of the ship's bow and point-defense guns lining the main superstructure. The command area was located on the ventral side of the ship.
The Foray-class's original purpose was to safeguard the Republic Navy's reach by being mass-produced to the point of filling up the trade routes, but the ship gained new mission uses during the Mandalorian Wars. It assisted Republic troops and civilians caught behind enemy lines, and aided besieged Republic worlds by supplying them while under fire. The ships could also be used to secretly land commandos.
The Foray-class was one of the two main capital ship classes upon which the Republic fleet depended—along with the Hammerhead-class cruiser—after most of the larger warships were stolen by fallen Jedi, Darth Revan and Darth Malak, shortly after the Battle of Malachor V.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Flashpoint
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Days of Fear
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 21: Daze of Hate, Part 3 (Cover only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide (First identified as Foray-class blockade runner)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Days of Fear
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords