Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Repulsor fields were generated by energy field projectors that were used on many emplacements and stations set in harsh environments. One large station that used a repulsor field was the Separatist headquarters on Mustafar, because of the dangerous lava rivers and gases that could damage the station.
There was a repulsor field on Coruscant near Ploughtekal Market, where a duel was fought in 18 BBY. Repulsor fields could vary in size and scale; the GH-7 medical analysis unit featured a repulsor field that kept sensitive liquids from spilling on its tray.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force
- Scavenger Hunt
- Graveyard of Alderaan
- The Mandalorian Armor (Mentioned only)
- The Truce at Bakura
- Death Star Technical Companion
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections