A repulsorlift chair, also called repulsor-chair, or hoverchair, was a one-being, repulsorlift-powered floating chair. After losing his right leg during a violent encounter with Sand People, Cliegg Lars was forced to use one such device. Agruss, an overweight Zygerrian slavemaster, also used a repulsor-chair. The Siniteen Golas Aram used a hoverchair on Irudiru shortly before the liberation of Kashyyyk.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant
- Kanan 8: First Blood, Part II: The Towers of the Temple
- Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa (Appears in hologram)
- Han Solo, Part II
- Han Solo, Part III
- Aftermath: Life Debt (As hoverchair)
- "The Perfect Weapon" (As hoverchair)