The rescuers came in the form of two Jedi Knights, who after befriending an Ewok named Simon , proceeded to attack Jundland Station, and rescued the Queen before she was beaten to death. They then escorted the Queen back to her J-type 327 Nubian royal starship, also killing the bounty hunter Aurra Sing, who tried to stop them in the process.
Behind the scenesEdit
This mission was an optional mission that can be played during the Liberation of Kashyyyk mission of the Wookiee Campaign in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and its expansion pack, Clone Campaigns. It can be accessed by using "Forcesight" and "Forceexplore" and then accessing the East Corner of the Map. The mission leaves it ambiguous as to whether Jundland Station took place on Tatooine or on Kashyyyk.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Essential Atlas establishes the Battle of Endor as occurring in 39:3, while The New Essential Chronology states that the liberation of Kashyyyk occurred eight months after Endor; thus, a date of 39:11 is accurate.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace