In 3632 BBY, a rescue operation was launched to free the Outlander from carbonite imprisonment within the Spire on the planet Zakuul. Lana Beniko and Koth Vortena, along with the astromech droid T7-O1, were successful in infiltrating the Spire and freeing the Outlander, though the pursuit of Vaylin forced them to crash into the Endless Swamp surrounding the Spire. In the Swamp, the team found the Gravestone, an ancient warship that was capable of going up against the Eternal Fleet. After repairing the ship to the best of their ability, the team was located by a force of Zakuul Knights and Skytroopers. Upon the arrival of rogue Knight Senya Tirall, the group fled the planet in their new ship.
With their treaties with Zakuul leaving the Republic and Sith Empire in a stranglehold, slowly depriving them of resources and trade, Lana Beniko - former Minister of Sith Intelligence - decided that something needed to be done to spark the galaxy into action against the dictatorship of Emperor Arcann, so she travelled into Wild Space, hoping to learn the fate of the figure Zakuul knew as the Outlander. While on her search, with her bodyguard droid HK-55 accompanying her, Lana encountered and enlisted the aid of T7-O1, an astromech, Koth Vortena, a former pilot in the Zakuulan military, and Senya Tirall, a Knight of Zakuul who was hunting Vortena.
Five years after the Outlander's disappearance, Beniko finally located them deep within the Spire, frozen in carbonite. Realizing that the Outlander was dying of carbonite poisoning, Lana found a potential cure, while piecing together a plan to breach the Spire's security and free them.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter III: Outlander
- ↑ According to the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation, the Treaty of Coruscant collapsed in 3642 BBY, and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire states that Choza Raabat disappeared two years before that, or 3644 BBY. The game also establishes that Raabat's disappearance occurred twelve years before the events of Fallen Empire, so Chapters II-VII of Fallen Empire must take place in 3632 BBY, and Chapter I—which takes place five years prior to the rest of the expansion—in 3637 BBY. Chapter IX and the post-chapter content span a number of months, between the years 3632 and 3631 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter IV: The Gravestone
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter V: From the Grave
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter IX: The Alliance
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire -- Chapter IV: "The Gravestone"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire -- Chapter V: "From the Grave"