The Resistance High Command, also known as Resistance command, was the leadership of the military forces of the Resistance during its conflict and subsequent war with the First Order. Members of the Resistance command believed Commander Poe Dameron's hot shot antics were testing the patience of both the First Order command and Resistance command.
Following the formation of the Resistance in 28 ABY, the Resistance command based themselves on D'Qar. When the conflict between the Resistance and the First Order broke out, it was from there that the Resistance launched their assault on the First Order's Superweapon Starkiller Base.
During the Attack on the Resistance fleet, most of the Resistance high command were killed when Kylo Ren's wingmen destroyed the bridge of the Resistance Flagship Raddus, leaving General Leia Organa as the only survivor.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Poe Dameron 28: The Awakening, Part III (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Resistance command)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Resistance High Command)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ The novel Bloodline reveals that Leia Organa formed the Resistance in 28 ABY. Therefore the Resistance command must have either been formed in or after the year 28 ABY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the ending of The Force Awakens, placing it events in the same year.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ Bloodline