The Resistance army was the land-based branch of the Resistance. Officer ranks within the army were Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Commander, Colonel, and General. Ranking members of the Resistance army could be identified by a badge with red markings.
Aerial assault and anti-vehicle air supportEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Poe and the Missing Ship
- Join the Resistance
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens, Part IV
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Resistance army)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ The novel Bloodline reveals that Leia Organa formed the Resistance in 28 ABY. Therefore the Resistance army must have either been formed in or after the year 28 ABY.